Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wassaja. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1973-1979
San Francisco, Calif. (1973-1979)
Wassaja. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1973-1979
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Indian Historical Society
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1973)-v. 7, no. 6/7 (Oct./Nov. 1979).
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- Indians of North America--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "A national newspaper of Indian America."
- "Let my people know."
- Available on microform from Clearwater Pub. Co., KTO Microform, Millwood, N.Y.; Memorial Library, Mankato State University, Makato, Minn.; Bell & Howell (Underground newspaper collection); and Bell & Howell Corp.(Contemporary Periodical of the North American Indian), and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Danky, J.P. Native American periodicals and newspapers 1828-1982
- Masthead ornament: Three Indians on horseback, one holding a pole decorated with feathers.
- Merged with: Indian historian, to form: Wassaja, the Indian historian.
- Spiritual successor to a periodical of the same title published in Chicago, Apr. 1916-1922.
- sn 86099904
View complete holdings information