Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Whitman-Latah republic. (Palouse, Wash.) 1985-1988
Palouse, Wash. (1985-1988)
Whitman-Latah republic. : (Palouse, Wash.) 1985-1988
- Alternative Titles:
Whitman Latah republic
- Place of publication:
- Palouse, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Farrell Publications
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1988?
Vol. 1, no. 17 (Apr. 25, 1985)-
June 1987-<Dec. 18, 1987>
- Moscow (Idaho)--Newspapers.
- Palouse (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Palouse.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01253683
- Absorbed: Gazette-news, June, 1985.
- Formed by the union of: Whitman-Latah record; and: Latah observer.
- Published as: Palouse life, June 1987-Oct. 1987.
- Published in: Moscow, Idaho, June 1987-<Dec. 18, 1987>.
- sn 87007802
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information