Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Paris post-intelligencer. (Paris, Tenn.) 1884-current
Paris, Tenn. (1884-current)
The Paris post-intelligencer. : (Paris, Tenn.) 1884-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Paris, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
- John R. Rison
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sat. & Sun.)
Aug. 13, 1973-
- Henry County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Paris (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 52 (Oct. 8, 1886).
- Formed by the union of: Paris post (Paris, Tenn.), and: Weekly intelligencer (Paris, Tenn. : 1866).
- Paris Pub. Co. purchased the weekly: Parisian (Paris, Tenn. : 1907), July 1, 1955.
- Publishers: John R. Rison, <1886-1924>; H. Wallace Edwars, <1927>; W. Percy Williams, <1928-1946>; Paris Pub. Co., <1947>-
- Weekly ed.: Parisian (Paris, Tenn. : 1907), July 1, 1955-Nov. 14, 1962.
- sn 87008333
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information