Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pravda [microform]. (St. Paul, MN) 1985-current
St. Paul, MN (1985-current)
Pravda [microform]. : (St. Paul, MN) 1985-current
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, MN
- Geographic coverage:
- Associated Publishers
- Dates of publication:
- Communism--Soviet Union--20th century--Newspapers.
- Moscow (Russia)--Newspapers.
- Russia (Federation)--Politics and government--1991---Newspapers.
- Russian newspapers--Russia (Federation)--Moscow.
- Soviet newspapers--Russia (Federation)--Moscow.
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--20th century--Newspapers.
- Description based on: 24,623 (Jan. 1, 1986); title from caption.
- Indexed in: Pravda index.
- Issues also numbered within each year.
- Organ of the Central Committee of the CPSU.
- Translation of: Pravda (Moscow, Russia).
- sn 87018885
View complete holdings information