Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florence times. (Florence, Ala.) 1932-1967
Florence, Ala. (1932-1967)
The Florence times. : (Florence, Ala.) 1932-1967
- Place of publication:
- Florence, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Florence Times-News
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 185 (Feb. 11, 1932)-v. 108, no. 54 (May 24, 1967).
<Aug. 24, 1952->
- Alabama--Lauderdale County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211932
- Florence (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Lauderdale County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- July 4, 1964 issue includes reprint of Alexander Purdie's, Virginia Gazette for July 26, 1776.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Published on Sundays in combination with the Tri-Cities Daily, <1950-1952>.
- Publisher varies: Tri-Cities Newspapers, Inc., <1964>
- sn 87050066
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information