Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About United States Saturday post and chronicle. (Philadelphia) 1842-1843
United States Saturday post and chronicle. : (Philadelphia) 1842-1843
- Alternative Titles:
U.S. Sat. post
United States Saturday post
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George R. Graham & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 22, whole no. 1105 [i.e. 1106] (Oct. 8, 1842)-v. 23, whole no. 1156 (Sept. 23, 1843).
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "And chronicle" appears within title ornament.
- Available on microfilm from UMI, as part of the American Periodical series, 1800-1850.
- Formed by the union of: Saturday evening post (Philadelphia, Pa.), Saturday chronicle (Philadelphia, Pa.), and: United States (Philadelphia, Pa.).
- Publisher varies: Samuel D. Patterson & Co., <1843>.
- sn 87052115
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information