Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York weekly mirror and American literary gazette. (New York [N.Y.]) 1847-18??
New York [N.Y.] (1847-18??)
The New York weekly mirror and American literary gazette. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1847-18??
- Alternative Titles:
American literary gazette
New York mirror
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Fuller
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "A reflex of domestic and foreign news, art, literature, politics, society," <1847>.
- Daily ed.: Evening mirror (New York, N.Y.).
- Description based on: Vol. 7, new ser. no. 6 (Nov. 13, 1847).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 20 new ser. (Feb. 19, 1848).
- sn 87056862
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information