Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El nuevo mundo. (Old Albuquerque, Nuevo México) 1897-1901
Old Albuquerque, Nuevo México (1897-1901)
El nuevo mundo. : (Old Albuquerque, Nuevo México) 1897-1901
- Place of publication:
- Old Albuquerque, Nuevo México
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- El Nuevo Mundo
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in July 1901.
T. 1, no. 1 (1 de mayo de 1897)-
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Absorbed by: La Bandera americana. Cf. Grove, Pearce S. /New Mexico newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Las Cruces, N.M. : New Mexico State Library.
- In Spanish.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 87056958
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information