Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The news. volume (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1885-1887
Albuquerque, N.M. (1885-1887)
The news. volume : (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1885-1887
- Place of publication:
- Albuquerque, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ira M. Bond
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1885; ceased in 1887.
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Albuquerque--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- New Mexico--Albuquerque.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205799
- New Mexico--Bernalillo County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218455
- Description based on: Old series, v. XII, no. 37 (Dec. 6, 1886).
- In English and Spanish.
- Issues for <May 2, 1885-Feb. 6, 1886> called also <New ser., v. 1, no. 11-new ser., v. 1, no. 50.>
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 87056963
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information