Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El labrador. (Las Cruces, N.M.) 1896-1914
Las Cruces, N.M. (1896-1914)
El labrador. : (Las Cruces, N.M.) 1896-1914
- Place of publication:
- Las Cruces, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pino y Madrid
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1914.
T. 1, núm. 1 (8 de set. de 1896)-
- Doña Ana County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Las Cruces (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: T. 7, no. 11 (15 de mayo de 1903).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 87056967
View complete holdings information