Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly museum. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1791-1805
New-York [N.Y.] (1791-1805)
The weekly museum. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1791-1805
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Harrisson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 157 (May 14, 1791)-v. 17, no. 32 (Aug. 10, 1805).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued online and on microfilm by University Microfilms, in: American periodical series, 1800-1850; and by Readex Microprint Corp.
- Issues for June 25, 1796-Aug. 10, 1805 called also whole no. 417-no. 866.
- Motto: "Here justice with her balance sits, and weights imparitally the deeds of men."
- Publication suspended Sept. 8-Nov. 3, 1798, Sept. 7-Oct. 26, 1799, and Aug. 13-Oct. 29, 1803.
- sn 87056992
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information