Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Edgewood journal. (Edgewood, Clayton Co., Iowa) 1890-1928
Edgewood, Clayton Co., Iowa (1890-1928)
The Edgewood journal. : (Edgewood, Clayton Co., Iowa) 1890-1928
- Place of publication:
- Edgewood, Clayton Co., Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began July 4? 1890; ceased in 1928.
- Description based on: Dec. 25, 1897.
- Includes occasional supplements.
- Includes sections called: Elkport messenger, <Dec. 25, 1897>; Our Elkport Department, <July 25, 1918-Feb. 6, 1919>.
- Issues for <Sept. 1915> called <v. 27, no. 9>.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 87058094
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information