Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Berkeley tribe. (Berkeley, Calif.) 1969-1972
Berkeley, Calif. (1969-1972)
Berkeley tribe. : (Berkeley, Calif.) 1969-1972
- Place of publication:
- Berkeley, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Red Mountain Tribe
- Dates of publication:
Ceased May 1972.
Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 10-24, 1969)-
Feb. 3/17-May 1972
- Alameda County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Berkeley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--California--Newspapers.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground newspaper collection).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Masthead ornament: Eagle and snake entwined.
- Special last issue, May, 1972.
- Supplement: Telly Gazette, Oct. 10-16, 1969.
- sn 87060230
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information