Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Auburn standard and advocate. (Auburn, Ky.) 1915-19??
Auburn, Ky. (1915-19??)
The Auburn standard and advocate. : (Auburn, Ky.) 1915-19??
- Place of publication:
- Auburn, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
- Geo. R. VanArsdall
- Dates of publication:
- Auburn (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Logan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216586
- Logan County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Standard vol. 1, no. 9 (Oct. 1, 1915).
- Standard Vol. 1, no. 9 is also Advocate Vol. 15, no. 25.
- sn 87060372
View complete holdings information