Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alabama journal. (Montgomery, Ala.) 1940-current
Montgomery, Ala. (1940-current)
Alabama journal. : (Montgomery, Ala.) 1940-current
- Alternative Titles:
Montgomery Alabama journal
Montgomery Alabama journal and the times
- Place of publication:
- Montgomery, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 52, no. 344 (Sept. 9, 1940)-v. 57, no. 313 (Aug. 14, 1945) ; 58th year, no. 1 (Aug. 15, 1945)-
- Daily (except Sat., Sun.)
<Mar. 5, 1990- >
- Montgomery (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Combined edition with Montgomery advertiser published as: The Alabama journal and advertiser, < -Jan. 3, 1987>.
- Days of publication vary.
- Issues for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are a combined edition with the Montgomery Advertiser, and are called: Montgomery advertiser and the Alabama journal, Jan. 4, 1987-Feb. 25, 1990.
- Issues for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays have separate numbering.
- sn 87062018
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information