Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Collier's Litchfield weekly monitor. (Litchfield [Conn.) 1788-1788
Litchfield [Conn. (1788-1788)
Collier's Litchfield weekly monitor. : (Litchfield [Conn.) 1788-1788
- Alternative Titles:
Litchfield weekly monitor
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield [Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Collier]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 157 (Jan. 7, 1788)-v. 4, no. 179 (June 16, 1788).
- Connecticut--Litchfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211989
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Venerate the Plow."
- Available on microfilm and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- sn 87062331
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information