Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly monitor. (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1788-1790
Litchfield [Conn.] (1788-1790)
The weekly monitor. : (Litchfield [Conn.]) 1788-1790
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly monitor and the Litchfield advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Collier
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 181 (June 30, 1788)-v. 5, no. 283 (Nov. 29, 1790).
- Connecticut--Litchfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211989
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- Printed by: Thomas Collier, Jan.-Sept. 8, 1788; Collier and Adam, Sept. 15, 1788-<June 1, 1789>; Thomas Collier, <Nov. 24, 1789>.
- sn 87062333
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information