Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Vicksburg register. (Vicksburg, Miss.) 1829-1831
Vicksburg, Miss. (1829-1831)
The Vicksburg register. : (Vicksburg, Miss.) 1829-1831
- Place of publication:
- Vicksburg, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henderson & Shannon
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 2 (Sept. 23, 1831).
Began in 1829.
- Vicksburg (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Warren County (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Sept. 16, 1831) = whole no. 105.
- Issues for <Sept. 16, 1831>-Sept. 23, 1831 called also: whole no. <105>-106.
- sn 87065490
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information