Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Akron Germania. (Akron, Ohio) 1869-1920
Akron, Ohio (1869-1920)
Akron Germania. : (Akron, Ohio) 1869-1920
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Akron, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Deutschen Actien-Gesellschaft
- Dates of publication:
-Jahrg. 51, Nr. 80 (9 Juli 1920).
Began in 1869.
<1919>-July 9, 1920
- Akron (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- German Americans--Newspapers.
- German Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00941308
- Summit County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: 5. Jahrg., Nr. 37 (17. Sept. 1874).
- In German with some columns in English.
- sn 87067025
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information