Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The agitator. (Chicago [Ill.]) 1869-1869
Chicago [Ill.] (1869-1869)
The agitator. : (Chicago [Ill.]) 1869-1869
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Mary A. Livermore
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 13, 1869)-v. 1, no. 37 (Nov. 27, 1869).
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Suffrage--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Women--Suffrage--United States--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of woman."
- Available on microfilm from Research Publications, Woodbridge, Conn. as part of the History of Women series.
- sn 87068363
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information