Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Earlville standard. (Earlville, N.Y.) 1887-1947
Earlville, N.Y. (1887-1947)
The Earlville standard. : (Earlville, N.Y.) 1887-1947
- Place of publication:
- Earlville, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.D. Blanchard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 8, 1887)-v. 59, no. 36 (May 29, 1947).
- Earlville (Chenango County and Madison County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Earlville (Chenango County and Madison County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01334146
- New York (State)--Madison County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209190
- Merged with: Madison County leader and observer, and: Hamilton Republican (Hamilton, N.Y.), to form: Mid-York weekly.
- Published a special Old Home Week ed.: Aug. 5, 1926.
- Publishers: L.D. Blanchard, 1887-1894; Burch & Briggs, <1895>-1910; Clayton I. Burch, 1910-1918; Burch & Blanchard, 1918-1935; Clayton I. Burch, 1935-1944; Clayton I. Burch Estate, 1944; Amelia L. Burch, 1945-1946; Anna E. Brown, 1946-1947.
- sn 87070073
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information