Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Asheville news and western farmer. (Asheville, N.C.) 186?-186?
Asheville, N.C. (186?-186?)
The Asheville news and western farmer. : (Asheville, N.C.) 186?-186?
- Alternative Titles:
Asheville news and farmer
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robert M. Stokes
- Dates of publication:
- Asheville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Buncombe County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Asheville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205440
- North Carolina--Buncombe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206566
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 343 (Oct. 24, 1867).
- Issue for Feb. 6, 1868 carries title: News and farmer--extra.
- sn 87070094
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information