Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Old North State. (Salisbury, N.C.) 1866-186?
Salisbury, N.C. (1866-186?)
The Old North State. : (Salisbury, N.C.) 1866-186?
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lewis Hanes & John S. Hampton
- Dates of publication:
June 14, 1866-
- North Carolina--Rowan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205498
- North Carolina--Salisbury.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202783
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Apr. 16, 1866).
- Weekly eds.: The Old North State (Salisbury, N.C. : 1866 : Weekly), 1866-1867, and: Watchman & Old North State, 1868.
- sn 87070105
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information