Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Old North State. (Salisbury, N.C.) 1866-1867
Salisbury, N.C. (1866-1867)
The Old North State. : (Salisbury, N.C.) 1866-1867
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lewis Hanes & John S. Hampton
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1866; ceased in 1867.
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Daily & triweekly ed.: Old North State (Salisbury, N.C. : 1866 : Daily), 1866-1867.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 56 (June 4, 1866).
- sn 87070108
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information