Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Troy daily budget. (Troy, N.Y.) 1834-1834
Troy, N.Y. (1834-1834)
Troy daily budget. : (Troy, N.Y.) 1834-1834
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Troy, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kemble & Hooper
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 38, new ser. v. 10, no. 1 (July 2, 1834)-v. 39, new ser. v. 10, no. 154 (Dec. 31, 1834).
- Daily (except Sundays and holidays)
- New York (State)--Rensselaer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211827
- New York (State)--Troy.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202806
- Rensselaer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Troy (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also published a weekly and semiweekly ed.
- Assumed volume numbering from semiweekly ed.
- sn 87070124
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information