Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Douglass' monthly. (Rochester, N.Y.) 1858-1863
Rochester, N.Y. (1858-1863)
Douglass' monthly. : (Rochester, N.Y.) 1858-1863
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 10 (Aug. 1863).
Began in 1858.
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Antislavery movements--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- Monroe County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214388
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Jan. 1859).
- Editor: Frederick Douglass.
- sn 87070160
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information