Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Saranac Lake mirror. (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1933-19??
Saranac Lake, N.Y. (1933-19??)
Saranac Lake mirror. : (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1933-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Saranac Lake, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Oscar L. Dailey
- Dates of publication:
- Franklin County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212304
- New York (State)--Saranac Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211426
- Saranac Lake (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Oct. 6, 1933).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 48 (May 9, 1940).
- Published by: Oscar L. Dailey, <1933-1934>; Leon O. Bourne, <1935>.
- sn 87070333
View complete holdings information