Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Saranac Lake news. (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1910-1919
Saranac Lake, N.Y. (1910-1919)
Saranac Lake news. : (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1910-1919
- Place of publication:
- Saranac Lake, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Saranac Lake Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began on Nov. 12, 1910; ceased in May 1919.
- Franklin County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Saranac Lake (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 18 (Feb. 18, 1911).
- Editors: Fred. H. Wall and George E. Foy, <1911>.
- Issued an extra number upon the death of Dr. Edward Livingston Trudeau, Nov. 15, 1915.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 25 (Mar. 6, 1919).
- Published by: Edward C. Krauss, <1913>-1919.
- sn 87070347
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information