Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Perry County tribune. (New Lexington, Ohio) 1941-current
New Lexington, Ohio (1941-current)
The Perry County tribune. : (New Lexington, Ohio) 1941-current
- Alternative Titles:
Perry County tribune, the Crooksville-Roseville messenger, the Buckeye Lake and Thornville news
July 14, 1971-Jan. 30, 1974
Feb. 6, 1974-Sept. 7, 1977
Sept. 14, 1977-Nov. 30, 1977
- Place of publication:
- New Lexington, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ronald T. Shoup
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 14, 1941)-
- New Lexington (Perry County, Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--New Lexington (Perry County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312431
- Ohio--Perry County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222016
- Perry County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Crooksville-Roseville messenger, and: Buckeye Lake-Thornville news, and: Somerset press, Sept. 14, 1977.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 121, no. 120 (Oct. 2, 2013).
- Title from caption.
- sn 87075028
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information