Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Champaign County dispatch. (St. Paris, Ohio) 1950-1953
St. Paris, Ohio (1950-1953)
The Champaign County dispatch. : (St. Paris, Ohio) 1950-1953
- Place of publication:
- St. Paris, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Baldwin Associated Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1953.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 20, 1950)-
- Champaign County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Saint Paris (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Urbana (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Published in St. Paris, Ohio, Oct. 20, 1950-May 25, 1951; St. Paris and Urbana, Ohio, June 1, 1951-June 15, 1951; and Urbana, Ohio, June 20, 1951-1953.
- sn 87076943
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information