Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Polish American journal. (Scranton, Pa.) 1948-1972
Scranton, Pa. (1948-1972)
Polish American journal. : (Scranton, Pa.) 1948-1972
- Place of publication:
- Scranton, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dende Press
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 36, no. 2 (Jan. 25, 1948)-v. 61, no. 15/16 (July 15/29, 1972).
Sept. 17, 1955-1972
- Lackawanna County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- Polish people--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- Scranton (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- In English, with some columns and advertisements in Polish, <1948>; in English, <1949>-1972.
- Published in several other eds., 1963-1972.
- Title serves as national edition, June 1963-1972.
- sn 87078594
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information