Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Erie people. (Erie, Pa.) 189?-1904
Erie, Pa. (189?-1904)
The Erie people. : (Erie, Pa.) 189?-1904
- Place of publication:
- Erie, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Erie (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Continued by: Central labor journal. NIM.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 2 (Jan. 10, 1903).
- Official organ of the Central Labor Union and endorsed by the Socialist Party.
- Publisher: Evening Telegram Pub. Co., <Sept. 5, 1903>.
- sn 87080056
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information