Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Eastern Catholic life. (Passaic, N.J.) 1965-current
Passaic, N.J. (1965-current)
Eastern Catholic life. : (Passaic, N.J.) 1965-current
- Place of publication:
- Passaic, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Eastern Catholic Press Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 7, 1965)-
- Ruthenians--United States--Newspapers.
- "Official publication of the Byzantine Rite Eparchy of Passaic."
- Also available on microfilm from Center for Research Libraries.
- Issue for Mar. 20, 1966 misdated Mar. 13, 1966.
- Some issues accompanied by supplements.
- sn 87080414
View complete holdings information