Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tribune's evening edition. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1843-1862
New-York [N.Y.] (1843-1862)
The Tribune's evening edition. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1843-1862
- Alternative Titles:
<Sept. 6, 1843>
Extra evening tribune
New-York daily tribune evening edition
<Jan. 3, 1848>-<July 5, 1849>
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greeley & McElrath
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 6560 (Apr. 14, 1862).
Began in 1843?
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Recordak.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 128 (Sept. 6, 1843)=whole no. 749.
- Has occasional extra edition called: Extra evening tribune, <1861>.
- sn 87080535
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information