Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Diocesan record. (Scranton, Pa.) 1890-190?
Scranton, Pa. (1890-190?)
The Diocesan record. : (Scranton, Pa.) 1890-190?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Scranton, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Irish Americans--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- "A weekly journal devoted to Catholic literature, Irish news, society gossip and doings."
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 25 (Aug. 9, 1890).
- Editor: T.H.C. Maloney, <1890>.
- Official Organ Pennsylvania Grand Council C.M.B.A., July 16, 1892<->.
- Published as: The Record, Aug. 12, 1893-July 14, 1894.
- Published every Saturday.
- sn 87080618
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information