Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The soldier's friend. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1864-18??
New-York [N.Y.] (1864-18??)
The soldier's friend. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1864-18??
- Alternative Titles:
Soldier's friend and Grand Army of the Republic
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. Oland Bourne
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1864)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Soldiers--Civil status--Newspapers.
- United States--Armed Forces--Newspapers.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Veterans--Newspapers.
- "A monthly newspaper for the Army."
- Editor: William Oland Bourne, <1865-1868>.
- Printers: John A. Gray & Green.
- Weekly ed.: Soldier's friend (New York, N.Y. : 1868), 1868-<1869>.
- sn 87080628
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information