Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Piatt County Republican. (Monticello, Ill.) 1892-1967
Monticello, Ill. (1892-1967)
The Piatt County Republican. : (Monticello, Ill.) 1892-1967
- Place of publication:
- Monticello, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Burgess & Humphrey
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 19, no. 6 (Apr. 14, 1892)-v. 94, no. 9 (Mar. 2, 1967).
- Illinois--Piatt County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215006
- Monticello (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Piatt County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Daily Republican (Monticello, Ill.), 1908.
- Formed by the union of: Piatt County herald and: Piatt independent (Monticello, Ill. : 1887).
- Merged with: Piatt County journal, to form: Piatt County journal-Republican.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the year 1896 (on 1 microfilm reel) is available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 87082506
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information