Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Manito express. (Manito, Ill.) 18??-192?
Manito, Ill. (18??-192?)
The Manito express. : (Manito, Ill.) 18??-192?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Manito, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.E. Lincoln
- Dates of publication:
- Forest City (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Green Valley (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Manito (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "A community newspaper devoted to the news of Manito, Forest City and Green Valley communities."
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 28 (Jan. 9, 1902).
- Has occasional supplements.
- Latest issue consulted: 36th year, no. 9 (Aug. 20, 1926).
- Some issues lack page numbering.
- sn 87082805
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information