Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbia mirror. (Columbia, Tenn.) 1855-18??
Columbia, Tenn. (1855-18??)
The Columbia mirror. : (Columbia, Tenn.) 1855-18??
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. S. Fleming & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Columbia (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Maury County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 22 (June 5, 1856).
- Editor: Nash H. Burt, <1856>; John E. Hatcher, <1857-1858>
- Publishers: Wm. S. Fleming & Co., <1856>; John E. Hatcher, <1857-1858>
- sn 87090029
View complete holdings information