Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily constitutionalist. (Augusta, Ga.) 185?-1875
Augusta, Ga. (185?-1875)
The daily constitutionalist. : (Augusta, Ga.) 185?-1875
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Gardner
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 3, no. 21 (Aug. 28, 1875).
- Daily (except Monday)
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215116
- Richmond County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries; and: Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1856).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 16, no. 155 (June 30, 1861).
- Publication suspended: May 26-Aug. 2, 1873.
- Triweekly ed.: Tri-weekly constitutionalist (Augusta, Ga.), <1862>-1875.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly constitutionalist (Augusta, Ga.), <1856>-1875.
- sn 87090234
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information