Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The star, and North Carolina gazette. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1834-1839
Raleigh, N.C. (1834-1839)
The star, and North Carolina gazette. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1834-1839
- Alternative Titles:
North Carolina gazette
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thom. J. Lemay
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 25, no. 49 (Nov. 27, 1834)-v. 30, no. 27 (June 26, 1839).
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- sn 87090472
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information