Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Chicago press and tribune. (Chicago, Ill.) 1858-1859
Chicago, Ill. (1858-1859)
Weekly Chicago press and tribune. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1858-1859
- Alternative Titles:
Chicago press and tribune
Press and tribune
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Press and Tribune Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 3 (Mar. 10, 1859).
Began in 1858.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears in masthead ornament.
- Daily eds.: Daily evening tribune (Chicago, Ill. : 1858), 1858-<>, and: Chicago daily press and tribune, 1858-1859.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 20 (July 10, 1858).
- Formed by the union of: Chicago weekly press and: Chicago weekly tribune (Chicago, Ill. : 1851).
- sn 87090501
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information