Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly constitutionalist. (Augusta, Ga.) 185?-1877
Augusta, Ga. (185?-1877)
Weekly constitutionalist. : (Augusta, Ga.) 185?-1877
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Gardner
- Dates of publication:
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215116
- Richmond County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm from the University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily eds.: Daily constitutionalist (Augusta, Ga. : 1856), <1856>-1875, and: Augusta constitutionalist, 1875-1877.
- Description based on: Vol. 35, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1856).
- Merged with: Weekly chronicle & sentinel (Augusta, Ga. : 1866), to form: Weekly chronicle & constitutionalist.
- Triweekly ed.: Tri-weekly constitutionalist (Augusta, Ga.), <1862>-1877.
- sn 87090503
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information