Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The press and tribune. (Chicago, Ill.) 185?-1860
Chicago, Ill. (185?-1860)
The press and tribune. : (Chicago, Ill.) 185?-1860
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- John L. Scripps, William Bross, Charles H. Ray, Joseph Medill, Alfred Cowles
- Dates of publication:
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Press and tribune (Chicago, Ill. : Daily), 1859-1860.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 220 (Mar. 18, 1859).
- Weekly ed.: Press and tribune (Chicago, Ill. : Weekly), 1859-1860.
- sn 87090525
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information