Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Knoxville gazette impartial observer. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1799-180?
Knoxville, Tenn. (1799-180?)
The Knoxville gazette impartial observer. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1799-180?
- Alternative Titles:
Impartial observer, and Knoxville gazette <Sept. 10, 1800>
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Roulstone and Wilson
- Dates of publication:
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- "The Knoxville gazette" appears within the masthead ornament.
- Available on microfilm from Tenn. State Library & Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Sept. 11, 1799).
- sn 87090593
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information