Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albuquerque morning Democrat. (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1886-1887
Albuquerque, N.M. (1886-1887)
Albuquerque morning Democrat. : (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1886-1887
- Alternative Titles:
Albuquerque Sunday morning Democrat
- Place of publication:
- Albuquerque, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.G. Albright
- Dates of publication:
5th year, no. 25 (Apr. 6, 1886)-v. 6, no. 128 (June 15, 1887).
- Daily (except Monday)
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Albuquerque.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205799
- New Mexico--Bernalillo County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218455
- Also on microfilm: Albuquerque, N.M. : University of New Mexico Library.
- Evening ed.: Albuquerque evening democrat, Apr. 6-30, 1886.
- Issues for Jan. 6-June 15, 1887 called also whole no. 3734-whole no. 3843.
- Sunday ed. published as: Albuquerque Sunday morning Democrat.
- sn 87091032
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information