Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bellevue American. (Bellevue, Wash.) 1930-1976
Bellevue, Wash. (1930-1976)
The Bellevue American. : (Bellevue, Wash.) 1930-1976
- Place of publication:
- Bellevue, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bellevue American
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1930; ceased in 1976.
<Sept. 26, 1974-Dec. 28, 1974>
- Bellevue (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Bellevue.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207018
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 33 (Mar. 7, 1935).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 46, no. 41 (Dec. 28, 1974).
- Merged with: East side journal (Kirkland, Wash.), to form: Daily journal American (Bellevue, Wash.).
- sn 87093260
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information