Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Beacon Hill news. (Seattle, Wash.) 1924-2001
Seattle, Wash. (1924-2001)
Beacon Hill news. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1924-2001
- Alternative Titles:
Beacon Hill news/South District journal
South District journal
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Flaherty Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
-Apr. 25, 2001.
Began in 1924.
- Beacon Hill (Seattle, Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Seattle--Beacon Hill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01325146
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Description based on: Aug. 6, 1980.
- Merged with: South District journal (Seattle, Wash. : 1930), to form: Beacon Hill news & South District journal.
- sn 87093337
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information