Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Đất mới = New land. (Seattle, Wash.) 197?-????
Seattle, Wash. (197?-????)
Đất mới = New land. : (Seattle, Wash.) 197?-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Vietnam--Politics and government--1975---Newspapers.
- Vietnamese Americans--Newspapers.
- Vietnamese newspapers--Washington (State)--Seattle.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: B.o. 2, s.o. 8 (Thang 1/25 ).
- Each issue also includes a section in English: New Land.
- Early issues lack year designation. First dated issue Số 72, called Tháng 12/78, kỳ 1.
- Latest issue consulted: Số 242 (ngày 15-6-1987).
- sn 87093360
View complete holdings information