Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Đất mới = New land. volume (Seattle, Wash.) 1975-1987
Seattle, Wash. (1975-1987)
Đất mới = New land. volume : (Seattle, Wash.) 1975-1987
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Hội Việt-Mỷ Xuàt Bán
- Dates of publication:
Began with Số 1 (tháng 8 ); ceased in 1987.
- Two numbers a month
- Politics and government--fast--(OCoLC)fst01919741
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Vietnam--Politics and government--1975---Newspapers.
- Vietnamese Americans--Newspapers.
- Vietnamese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01166663
- Vietnamese newspapers--Washington (State)--Seattle.
- Vietnamese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01166876
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Bộ 1, số 3 (thang 10/5 [1975?]).
- Each issue also includes a section in English called New land.
- Latest issue consulted: Số 242 (ngày 15-6-1987).
- Some issues lack year and/or volume designation.
- sn 87093360
View complete holdings information