Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South District journal. (Seattle, Wash.) 1930-2001
Seattle, Wash. (1930-2001)
The South District journal. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1930-2001
- Alternative Titles:
Beacon Hill news/ South District journal
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1930; ceased in 2001.
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 17 (July 10, 1941).
- Merged with: Beacon Hill news (Seattle, Wash.), to form: Beacon Hill news & South District journal.
- Volumes 5-17 not published.
- sn 87093455
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information